Questions about this service? Call us: 1-800-439-0878
Are you faster at making an Italian Zuppa Tuscana than your computer turning on? Or maybe even brewing a cup of coffee by then?
Either way, as much as the above are needed, your computer needs to ‘come clean’ – let a CrossLoop expert optimize it to maximize its speed.
Qualified specialists are online now and ready to provide PC Tune Up.
The service includes:
- Remove unused trial software and browser toolbars
- Windows disk cleanup
- Optimize startup speed
- Adjust system tray settings
- Install Windows updates
- Disk defragmentation
How it Works
- Click on 'Buy Now' for this service
- On purchase, you will be provided a unique activation Pin (which will also be sent via email)
- Get your computer serviced by a qualified CrossLoop expert we select for your requirements.
[You can choose to do this immediately or anytime later at your convenience - just keep that email handy if you choose to start the service later]
CrossLoop, reviewed by The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times and many others, brings the world's largest community of technical support experts to provide personalized, yet affordable help to customers - anytime, anywhere.
Package Limitations and Exceptions:
- Only covers one PC.
- Does not include the removal of viruses or malware.
- Does not include re-installation of operating system or replacement of any hardware.
- No installation of Windows Updates on bootlegged copies of Windows OS.
- Customer must have ownership of the PC that is being worked on.
Global Limitations and Exceptions:
- Customer must have ownership of, or admin access to the PC, with a licensed Windows operating system.
- CrossLoop Inc. may not be able to repair all software related issues that cause the blue screen of death/spinning wheel of death.
- Does not cover any onsite service required. This assumes the customer can make the basic physical connections required.
- All devices and PC peripherals should be powered on and functional.
- Requires administrative control of the customer’s computer.
- Only CrossLoop Inc. approved software can be downloaded to the customer’s computer.
- If the hardware required for the package is non-functional for any reason, CrossLoop Inc. may not be able to provide service for the package requested.
- CrossLoop Inc. requires customer cooperation and a reasonable amount of time to perform the service.
© 2006-2012 CrossLoop Inc. All Rights Reserved.