This help section provides details on troubleshooting installation problems. Please make sure that your computer satisfies all of CrossLoop's requirements:
- Operating Systems: Windows XP and newer
- Admin rights: You must be an administrator of your computer if you are using an OS older than Vista. If not, you can install as a non admin (Note: Admin password may be required in case of a UAC prompt).
I can't Install the CrossLoop Application / File is Corrupt Message
The only known reason why you could be unable to install the CrossLoop Application is because your firewall/security program might be blocking or disabling the install file. As a result, you may get a message that the file is corrupt when you try to run the CrossLoop Installer. Some security software blocks our install because it is a desktop sharing program that uses VNC. If you are concerned about security, please visit the security section of our help pages.
Please follow these steps to install the CrossLoop Application:
- Disable your security program.
- Download the most current version of the CrossLoop application.
- Install CrossLoop (Click here for instructions).