The CrossLoop Transaction System - Easy Billing
Easy billing enables you to bill your customers for services rendered. Crossloop will send the customer an email with the payment details and the customer will be able to pay by logging in to their Crossloop account. Once the customer pays you will be notified. For your existing customers who have not accessed you through Crossloop, you are eligible for the “Self-Referred” rate. Click here to learn how to register your own customers with Crossloop.
- How do I bill my customer through email
- How does the bill look for the customer?
- Where can I check the status of the payments?
All you need to know is either the user name of the customer (if he contacted you through CrossLoop) or his email, first name and last name. Please follow these steps to send him a bill through email:
1. Log in and go to your Customers tab
2. Click on “Send a Bill”.
3. Pick the customer who contacted you from the pull-down menu or enter the customer’s email, first name and last name. When you send a bill to a customer that has not previously contacted you, CrossLoop assumes this is one of your existing customers and charges the “Self-Referred” rate. (Transaction and customer acquisition fees will not be charged in Q4 2011 as part of the CrossLoop ZERO program).
4. Provide us the necessary billing information (the amount and a description of the service provided) and press “Submit”.
5. You will receive on screen confirmation
Once you have sent the bill, the customer will receive an email from email@example.com with the payment details:
Once the customer clicks the payment button he will be redirected to our site and upon login presented with the payment information:
Once he clicks on the “Please pay now” link the customer will be directed to our payment platform.
You can always check the status of your payments by clicking on transactions under the Customers tab.